Divorce is at times necessary when a couple can no longer live together due to irreconcilable differences. Statistics show that divorces with attorneys involved from firms such as Khavari & Moghadassi Attorneys at Law have a higher success rate.
How Often Do Divorces Take Place in the U.S.?
- 1 Divorce Happens Every 13 Seconds in America
- Over the Course of an Average 1st Marriage 19,353,568 Divorces Occur
- 67% of 1st Marriages End in Divorce within a 40 Year Period
- An Average 1st Marriage Lasts 8 Years Before Divorce
Who Is Getting Divorced?
- Average Divorce Age Is 30 Years Old
- 60% of Divorces Are Between People 25 to 39
- Wives Often File for Divorce First at a Rate of 75%
- High Stress Professions Cause Divorce Rates to Rise
Why Divorce Representation Is Needed as a Service:
- Trusted Legal Services
- Defend Your Interests
- Protect Your Rights
- Protect Access to Children